Home » , , , , , , , , , , , , , » Candice Swanepoel (Fall Glamour Collection)

Candice Swanepoel (Fall Glamour Collection)

Candice is the symbol of sexiness, this gorgeous victoria's secret model can make head turns just with her eyes, now imagine the rest.

Original Candice

For this Original look, She was very simple and elegant, which is nonetheless GORGEOUS, but I still wanted to add some color, I wanted to take it from Classic Elegant to Sultry Glamour but still keeping it that V.S Angel vibe.









For this look. I wanted to carry on with the gorgeous angel eyes, I added more silver and some purple to the top lash line and lower lash line, which keeps the look interesting with color. Make sure to put some Silver eye shadow on the lower lash line, and then add the purple, but still keeping a bit of silver at the bottom of purple, to keep that eye catching dimensions.
Make sure to use lots of mascara, because long lashes are GORGEOUS for ANYTHING.
For Cheeks I wanted Glamour, so I added lots of blush, to keep it very seductive. For her lips, I JUST COULD NOT RESIST the pinks, she had to have it, and even though it's a bit much, it looks too good. Kim Kardashian is the living proof, that you can accentuate all your features.

I Also added some hghlights and a tan!




Leave your thoughts, questions and more in the Comments section Below
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment