Home » » Jenni

Jenni

Here's Jenni Gregg, who is another one of the girls of Masterjerker. That means I've jerked-off a lot over her, among other things. Here's the very pretty Jenni in some very sexy old fashioned nylon stockings.
And what's this? We've got a great shot of her panties! Time to start masturbating.
Now here's something to masturbate over! Jeni's hot naked body and some mor of those old fashoned nylon stockings.
I got his one from Cooloo's Babes. They seem to feature a lot of shots that show off her ass. Here are some of the viewers comments: It is I says ... “MMMMMMMMMM Jenni” joep says ... “No matter how big that gorgeous butt gets, I'll still enjoy looking at it!” Nobody says ... “And I love masturbating over her!!!” (That's me) Nobody says ... “If that last comment doesn't say she's over-rated nothing does.”(A different nobody) Nobody says ... “Babes don't need to be over-rated for me to jerk-off over them.”(Me again)
I think Jenni's got a nice ass, but that's not the only thing about her that I like to beat-off over.
She's got fantastic tits!!!
Nice cunt too. Looks like it's all red and swollen. She must have been playing with herself.
Yes, yes, yes!!! Very, very, very sexy!!!
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment