Home » , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , » Why everyone should Dye their Eye brows

Why everyone should Dye their Eye brows











Everyone should dye their eye brows, because it can make a really huge difference.

I for one am FOR brow tinting/dying, but you should always go to a professional, even though I do mine on my own.


If you're hair is blonde or lighter brown, you should should try to darken up your eye brows a few shades darker, this can make your face stand out.

If you're hair is on the darker side, opt for brows that are a few shades lighter. I have naturally Black hair, and my eye brows are super dark, so I dye them a few shades lighter, and it automatically makes my face look softer.

























You should never go too dark, as it can make you look awkward or caterpillar brow like. only a few shades darker/lighter than your natural color is perfect




Angelina Jolie has the perfect medium brown hair, and she looks great with lighter brows.


















You shouldn't go too light either, it can make you look downright scary!


Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment