Home » » Breasts

Breasts

This is the first in our series on the things we like to masturbate over. How about breasts? Do you ever ogle a babe's breasts as you stroke your hard dick? How often are you looking at her breasts when you cum?  Here are a few ladies from my "pretty girls" folder  who are going to give you something to stare at.


Gracie sure does have a nice pair of breasts.  So nicely formed, I could see cumming to them.


                                    I wouldn't mind cumming to Melonie's mammaries either!


How about Georgia's tiny titties?  If you like them small, then maybe she's your gal to cum to.


                                     But if you like big jugs, then Allison's your cum goddess


                                             I wouldn't mind creaming over Bettina's areola


                                    I've blown my load to Francesca's rack more than once


                                                And Liz has some sexy hooters you can cream to


                               Maybe Ulya's got the melons you crave to cum to
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment